Crete is a popular destination for gay holidays in Greece
As one would expect, Crete has lots of Greek tavernas. There are various beach and cocktail bars in the town, however, there are not any gay venues. What is truly amazing about this magical place is that it always manages to surprise gay couples with its fabulous gay-friendly hotels, which boast impeccable service and excellent staff.
If you get the fast ferry from Heraklion to Santorini, it is not unusual to see boxes of produce being offloaded at Santorini along with the passengers. Hersonissos , Agios Nikolaos and Malia are three very popular seaside towns, which are distinguished for their gay-friendly attitude and rich entertainment options.
Unique gay vacations
- the biggest gay district in Europe
- HomoEmo Gay Porn Videos: xHamster
- Grindr announced new updates today to its gay dating app
- Best Gay Dating Sites of 2019
- For a Luxury Retreat: Photo Credits: Canaves Oia Canaves Oia , Santorini: The amazing hotel suites with the breathtaking views, the superb main pool and the top-level service highlight luxury living in Santorini.
- Keep Reading.
- Cretan breakfast overlooking the Aegean Sea?
- The luxury resort destinations: Costa Navarino and Porto Heli.
- Crete, the largest island in Greece, is known for its crystal-clear beaches many of which are awarded with a blue flag , beautiful cities with intense nightlife and handsome locals. Domes Noruz is a luxurious boutique hotel in the beautiful city of Chania that has picked the interest of the LGBT travelers.
- Why foodies freak out for the breakfast of a luxury hotel in Phuket! What can I find in this Gay Travel Guide?
The best way to meet other gay locals is through gay chatting applications like Grindr and Planetromeo and in gay venues, which can be found mainly in and nearby major cities like Hersonissos and Heraklion.
You Might Also Like. Komos is an organized beach that attracts large crowds during summer, however, there is a gay part located on the right side, facing the sea. There are not any gay-only hotels or guesthouses on the island, however, the majority of the hotels and resorts in Crete are gay-friendly.