Gay Holiday Destinations: Gran Canaria The volcanic Island of Gran
Or visit the Gran Canaria Diving Club for some underwater action! Eugenia Victoria Hotel. Gran Canaria may have a diameter of only 50km, so it is safe to say that this island is compact and bijou, but that just makes it easily navigable.
Gay Friends groups in Syracuse Meetup
- Pink Choice, All rights reserved.
- The sub-tropical climate of Gran Canaria remains constant all year round but most rain falls in January.
- For beach holidays, look no further than Playa Blanca, which has miles of white sandy beaches and clear waters making it ideal for families.
- We'll assume you're ok with this, but you can opt-out if you wish.
- Maspalomas on the south coast of the island is particularly impressive, with its huge sand dunes that will make you think of the Sahara; Maspalomas is also famous for its nightlife, not to mention the Gay Pride festival which is always good fun.
Thanks to its gentle African climate and calm waters, this island attracts sun worshippers and watersport fanatics all year round. That hottie you met on the beach earlier? Gran Canaria is most noted for its rugged coastlines, white sandy beaches, calm waters and African-influenced climate. Hotel Neptuno.
Gran Canaria is also known as the "continent in miniature" with volcanic mountains at its center. The island is located off the coast of Africa in the Atlantic Ocean.