Gay tour operators including Bryan Herb from m Dating and
Justin Timberlake votes John Scalzi votes Brad Pitt votes Hello and thank you for registering. Peter Sellers often caused interruptions by leaving the set for days at a time.
Surprise whatsoever that various Gay related apps would not only
- That is to say, the activities were planned out and exciting, from visiting historic parts of ancient cities in Peru, to the climbing to the top of Machu Picchu, to the elegance of the dinner arrangements and the wonderful Accommodations.
- Several of us commented that we never saw you with list, paper, organizational tools or franticly on the phone working on arrangements. The hotels you picked for us were first rate - you can bet that we'll be going back to celebrate an upcoming anniversary!
- We had a blast. Arts to die for.
- I am impressed that Zoom can do all this in a non-English speaking country miles away.
- Both Rio and Zoom exceeded our expectations. If you and your partner are looking to feather your nest, stop in at Pinder Pottery , where a small handful of local potters are spinning beautiful and functional pottery.
Founded in , they specialize in artisanal breads, traditional croissants, handmade pastries, specialty cakes, and desserts. The safari portion of the trip was our favorite. You guys do a top notch job taking care of everyone. Of course we would like to thank Bryan Herb for the excellent attitude, humor and service he provided as the zoom concierge with us during the trip.