Zagreb has its own gay websiteDeputy Ambassador Nicole Davison joins Zagreb gay pride
Like checking into the centre for mood repairs where your long face can easily get fixed. This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. The slightly seamy Taboo is the place if you're looking for an afterparty. Just let us know what e-mail you used to create your account and we'll e-mail you instructions to create a new password.
The grand auditorium is the main screening house for the Zagreb Film Festival in autumn, and serves as a first-run and art-house cinema for the rest of the year. I can,t wait to travel there.
But only if you re gay
- On 16 June , 73 professors and associates of Zagreb Faculty of Law signed a statement initiated by the professor Mihajlo Dika, in which they expressed their full support for Zagreb Pride , and their support for the authorities in preventing and sanctioning behavior endangering equality and fundamental rights and freedoms of Croatian citizens effectively and responsibly.
- Reports say the marchers, numbering about , were subjected to jeering and heckling from some bystanders and that, despite the police presence, a tear gas canister was thrown at them. Sign Up!
- Truly exceptionally well planned and executed.
- Reviews Some from our travellers.
- Except for Rush and some saunas in Zagreb most places in Croatia are unofficial meeting-places. Main article: LGBT adoption.
- The luxurious private yacht exudes sophistication, style and design. Built in and still retaining many of its period features, the seater Kino Europa is the oldest still-functioning cinema in Zagreb.
- Meet Online and Start Gay Men Dating in Fort Lauderdale
- To celebrated the 6th birthday of gay lifestyle app Grindr
- Popular solo Gay videos
- This site recognizes the need to classify gay guys further
- Your email address will not be published.
- I have studied, lived and worked there. You'll probably find out they are closer than you thought.
- Close Croatia Change city Croatia en English. No worries!
- On average, a user visits 15 pages per visit which is a clear indicator of an active user-base.
Time Out says 4 out of 5 stars. After breakfast, we depart Split for Hvar. But I find it more odd that these two countries have much more LGBT spirit and enthusiasm than we do. Archived from the original on 20 July